Everyone aspires to be the best in their fields. Everyone has their list of goals to achieve. But many end up lamenting, not achieving even half of the goals they had wished to achieve.
What are the main reasons for the blame?
- Lack of Focus on the goal
- Not knowing how to stay on track
But wait, there is good news for you! Here are some easy tricks and tips you can implement to achieve your goals quickly yet effortlessly.
Create an environment that supports your vision
Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.”Zig Ziglar
- Create an environment that supports the goal and vision you set out to achieve.
- Surround yourself with people you aspire to become.
- If our environment is not fixed and taken care of, then someday or the other, you will flounder and fail on your goal.
Consume at least 90% of content related to your goal each day
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”Will Durant
- Take care of the kind of input you take in each day. Consume at least 90% of the content related to your goal of life.
- What you consume is directly related to your brain. If you set achievable goals your brain will automatically think and act towards achieving them.
- Your worldview aligns with the things that you see and absorb in life.
Focus your energy on building new habits and not on breaking the old ones
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the newSocrates
- Focus all your energy on forming new habits rather than working and correcting the old habitual patterns.
- Remain Consistent and work on new and healthy habits inching closer to achieving your goals.
- Be patient. Allow time to let the new habit stick into your life.
Get into the flow state while working towards your goal
“The happiest people spend much time in a state of flow – the state in which people are so involved in an activity that nothing else seems to matter; the experience itself is so enjoyable that people will do it even at great cost, for the sheer sake of doing it.”Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- The flow state is one of the most rejoicing states in life. It is the best state to be in life
- It is here when your thoughts and feeling are in perfect sync and harmony.
The most difficult step in achieving your goal is the START. Therefore, be ready to put in the effort with small baby steps. This will allow you to achieve your goals effortlessly with ease.