- Today Self-help industry thrives!
- You find motivation in every nook and corner. Everybody has their mouth open about this.
- But has it really worked? Remains a question!
Motivation eventually fades away with time
- Motivation is just like a delicious piece of cake.
- You have it and you’re done after a while.
- Eventually, motivation tends to fade away with time.
Yes, Motivation is temporary. You cannot sustain something that is coming from outside.
Our Habits rules us after all
- What you do regularly adds up in your default setting.
- After some point in time you do it anyway (acting choicelessly, devoid of a control).
Habits play a huge role in our life. More than 90% of the things you do are on a Repeat-Mode.
We try achieving everything at one go
- After motivation chips in, we fly high.
- Realistic planning goes out for a toss.
We try to achieve everything in one go. Eventually, achieving none.
Motivation in itself becomes a Trap
- After a high, do you stop there?
- As a result, you fall back to the pray of repeated kicks after kicks…
- Eventually, motivation in itself becomes a trap.
You go back to the same loop of gratifying and feeling good.
It Dulls away the scope for Questioning
- Questioning is a Painful Process.
- Motivation is always from outside.
- But questioning involves you to doubt and go within yourselves.
Questioning demands you to doubt your actions, existing ideas and beliefs that you carry along.
- Figure out your own source of inspiration.
- Always start with “Why” and show up on what really matters.
- Brush aside all the feelings and emotions. They are temporary anyway.
Focus on the Process. Rest everything will follow by itself!